The 6p's Of A Thriving Tribe Coach
Managing Change & Transition in the Workplace – an inspirational presentation
developed by one of Australia’s leading speakers and authors on managing stress
and mental health at work.
- 37% of Australian employees frequently think about quitting their jobs
- 66% intend to search for a job with another organisation in the next year
Creating Thriving Tribes is the key to managing organisational change
This session will reveal:
- As a leader your first responsibility is enhancing your own mood and energy.
- Why only 30% of change offorts are successful despit 25,000 books in the last 15 years.
- The 5 tribal moods and how to identify your current mood: "Life sucks", "My life sucks", "I'm great", "We're great", "Life's great".
- The unique strategy required to upgrade each tribal mood.
- Understanding and applying the 6P's of coaching.
- Tribes that focus on employee mood AND performance are 220% more likely to be in the top quartile of profitability than those that focus on performance alone.
- Members of a thriving tribe are 300% more creative, 31% more productive, and sell 37% more.
- Introducing the power of rituals to sustain change.
- Understanind and applying the 6P's of coaching.
- How to apply the Thriving Tribe Process.
- Applying a 90 day micro strategy for quick results.
Feedback about Graeme’s workshops
“Graeme delivered one of the most compelling presentations I have seen. He and his message are relevant for any workplace experiencing change, and have had a lasting impact on my group. Highly recommended”
- David Banks, GM Business Performance, National Australia Bank
“Graeme is very engaging….the audience listens to every single word he says….you could hear a pin drop”
- John Brogden, CEO, Financial Services Council